Come with me to Italy!
1) If you're planning on traveling in a group of 4-8 friends, you're on the right page
2) Choose your preferred voyage date (you may certainly stay for both Rome and Tuscany weeks in 2018 for a special package; please inquire for details!)
3) Send Alice a message with questions or to reserve your seat
4) See you in Rome!
Bring your family, gather close friends, or leave it to me to get a group of 4 to 8 perfectly wonderful people together for a fun and delicious culinary journey to Rome (& Tuscany)! This is not your typical tour... This is you coming with me, to live like a Roman, with a Roman!
You'll stay in a beautiful flat in central Rome and you'll experience the city, as the locals have for hundreds of years. We will eat delicious and typical Roman dishes and learn to make some of them ourselves, with our own personal chef. Excursions to nearby towns to taste handmade olive oils, wines and cheeses will give you an opportunity to see the country surrounding Rome. There will be cheese, wine, olive oil and artisanal water tastings, together with exploration of both famous and little known archaeological sites and museums, and of course... shopping! Rome is filled with vintage markets for high fashion and handmade artifacts. Our week together will be exciting and all-inclusive. I look forward to showing you around Rome!
2017 in ROME:
"A successful season of culinary travels through Rome has come and gone.
The images reflect but a small summary of the wonderful experiences we had together.
Thank you for choosing myself and DivoraRoma for your Italian adventures!
I look forward to 2018!
2018 in ROME & TUSCANY:
January - February:
Rome: January 20-27, 2018 = Vintage shopping galore! Hardly any tourists. Virtually empty city of Rome
Tuscany: February 1-8, 2018 = Calm and peaceful late winter week in the hills of Tuscany (& Florence)
April - May:
Rome: April 21-28, 2018 = Mid-spring harvest. April 20th is Rome's 2771st birthday! Join in!
Rome: May 5-12, 2018 = Late-spring harvest. Sunshine and mild temperatures, before tourism picks up. Join in!
October - November:
Rome: October 20-27, 2018 = Food & wine focusing on olive oil harvesting, pressing & workshop. Join in!
Tuscany: November 1-8, 2018 = Late autumn in wine country with changing leaves and rolling fog. Join in!
- Find yourselves in Rome, meet me, and let's begin our journey together!
- I (Alice) will be your translator, negotiator, photographer & local Roman guide
- Lodging in a beautiful flat conveniently located in the heart of Rome, for easy access to sites, museums and restaurants
- Facilitation for transportation to museums and archaeological excursions
- Coffee or tea and pastries (a typical Italian breakfast) for each of the 6 mornings together, at a nearby caffe' or on our own flat
- 4 lunches (you are free to do as you please for the un-programmed 2)
- 4 dinners at delicious Roman restaurants catering specifically to DivoraRoma (one fo the dinners is home made from scratch in our flat with professional chef!)
- One bottle of white and one bottle of red wine for each programmed lunch and dinner included, of course!
- Day-trip(s) outside of Rome for olive oil, wine and/or cheese tastings and sight seeing (all depending on the time of year and availability)
- The entire experience documented with professional photographs by myself (founder of both DivoraRoma and MoscaStudio.com) or my associates
- Each traveler will receive a personalized travel journal (pre-journey) and a set of beautiful printed photographs (post-journey)
- If you live in the Portland Oregon area, we will gather as a group for a typical Roman cuisine dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, to get a taste of what's to come and to get excited about our travels to Rome!
up to 8 travelers
7 days, 6 nights
$2600 per person for a shared room for two
$3000 if requiring a single occupancy room
- single occupancy rooms are first come first served as they are not commonly available in Rome (reserve early to secure your preferred lodgings)
- travel pricing may increase if reservations are made with less than 5 months remaining to our departure date (reflecting local Rome price increases)
$1000 reservation fee per person needed to secure your voyage
4 travelers must sign up for the group voyage plans to be confirmed
The remainder is due 5 months prior to the voyage date
* Prices are subject to change based on time of year, availability and locations. To secure your seat at the current price, please contact us right away.
Send me a: MESSAGE
I can't wait to hear from you!
Send me a message with your preferred voyage dates and/or any questions you might have.
If you have any custom voyage dates you'd like me to consider, feel free to message me about them (I may have flexibility).
Let's go to Rome together!