Specific dates will vary from year to year. What they don't vary in, however, is their beauty, location, comfort and privacy. Bring your family, gather close friends, or leave it to me to get a group of 4 to 8 perfectly wonderful people together for a fun and delicious culinary journey to Rome!
2018 ROME + TUSCANY + PUGLIA + Bonus Location!
April 21-28, 2018 = Puglia
Mid-spring harvest by the Mediterranean sea in the heel of Italy
May 5-12, 2018 = Rome
Late-spring harvest with sunshine and mild temperatures, before tourism picks up
May 15-22, 2018 = Soon-To-Be-Revealed location
Check back for more information or email me to be the first to know Alice@DivoraRoma.com
October 20-27, 2018 = Rome
Mid-Autumn harvest focusing on olive oil harvesting & workshop in lake country, Bracciano
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Get to our starting point (usually: Rome) and let's get started!
- I was born in Rome and am from the Testaccio neighborhood, so I will be your translator, negotiator & expert local guide
- You'll live for one week in a beautiful centrally located apartment with easy access to sites, museums and restaurants
- 4 out of 6 lunches (you are free to do as you please for the un-programmed 2)
- 3 out of 6 dinners at delicious carefully chosen restaurants catering specifically to DivoraRoma
- 1 out of 6 dinners at our apartment catered by a DivoraRoma-chosen private chef (we will observe and learn to cook typical dishes)
- 1 bottle of white and 1 bottle of red wine for each programmed lunch and dinner included (more wine available upon request, for purchase)
- Day-trip(s) in surrounding areas for olive oil, wine and/or cheese tastings and sight seeing (depending on the time of year and availabilities)
- Entire experience documented in professional photographs by myself (founder of both DivoraRoma and MoscaStudio.com) or associates
- Each traveler will receive a personalized travel journal (pre-journey) and a set of beautiful printed photographs (post-journey)
- If you live in the Portland Oregon area, we will gather as a group for a typical Roman dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, to get a taste of what's to come!
4 to 8 travelers
7 days, 6 nights
$2600 per person for a shared room for two
+$400 if requiring a private room for one person
$1000 reservation fee per person needed to secure your voyage
4 travelers must sign up for the group voyage plans to be confirmed
The remainder is due 5 months prior to the voyage date
- Single occupancy rooms are first come first served as they are not commonly available in Rome (reserve early to secure your preferred lodgings)
- Prices may increase if reservations are made with less than 5 months remaining to our departure date (reflecting Rome's own rate increases)
Send me a: MESSAGE
Send me a message with your preferred voyage dates and/or any questions you might have. If you have any custom voyage dates you'd like me to consider, feel free to message me about them (I may have flexibility).
I can't wait to hear from you!