Come with me to Italy!
1) If you're planning on traveling in a group of 4-8 friends, you're on the right page
2) Choose your preferred voyage date (you may certainly stay for both Rome and Tuscany weeks in 2018 for a special package; please inquire for details!)
3) Send Alice a message with questions or to reserve your seat
4) See you in Rome!
Bring your family, gather close friends, or leave it to me to get a group of 4 to 8 perfectly wonderful people together for a fun and delicious culinary journey to Rome! This is not your typical tour... This is you coming with me, to live like a Roman, with a Roman!
You'll stay in a beautiful flat in central Rome and you'll experience the city, as the locals have for hundreds of years. We will eat delicious and typical Roman dishes and learn to make some of them ourselves, with our own personal chef. Excursions to nearby towns to taste handmade olive oils, wines and cheeses will give you an opportunity to see the country surrounding Rome. There will be cheese, wine, olive oil and artisanal water tastings, together with exploration of both famous and little known archaeological sites and museums, and of course... shopping! Rome is filled with vintage markets for high fashion and handmade artifacts. Our week together will be exciting and all-inclusive. I look forward to showing you around Rome!
2017 IN ROME:
May 24-31, 2017 = Reserved! Thank you!
June 3-10, 2017 = Reserved! Thank you!
October 17-31, 2017 = Reserved! Thank you!
2018 IN ROME:
January 20-27, 2018 = 8 seats left. Join in!
April 21-28, 2018 = 8 seats left. Join in!
May 5-12, 2018 = 8 seats left! Join in!
October 20-27, 2018 = 8 seats left. Join in!
2018 IN TUSCANY:
February 1-8, 2018 = 8 seats left!
November 1-8, 2018 = 8 seats left!
(See our DivoraItalia site for information about Tuscany!)
- Find yourselves in Rome, meet me, and let's begin our journey together!
- I (Alice) will be your translator, negotiator, photographer & local Roman guide
- Conversational Italian language instruction (it's inevitable that you'll pick up a sentence of two!)
- Lodging in a beautiful flat conveniently located in the heart of Rome, for easy access to sites, museums and restaurants
- Facilitating with your transportation to museums and archaeological excursions
- Coffee or tea and pastries (a typical Italian breakfast) for each of the 6 mornings together, at a nearby caffe' or on our own flat
- 4 lunches (you are free to do as you please for the un-programmed 2)
- 3 dinners at delicious Roman restaurants catering specifically to DivoraRoma
- 1 dinner in our own flat with our own private chef demonstrating the process behind a typical Roman meal
- Select wines with lunch and dinner included, of course!
- Day-trip(s) outside of Rome for olive oil, wine and/or cheese tastings (all depending on the time of year and availability)
- The entire experience documented with professional photographs by me, founder of both DivoraRoma and MoscaStudio.com
- Each traveler will receive a personalized travel journal and a set of beautiful printed photographs from the journey
- If you live in the Portland Oregon area, we will gather as a group for a typical Roman cuisine dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, to get a taste of what's to come and to get excited about our travels to Rome!
4 to 8 travelers
7 days, 6 nights
$2400 per person for a double occupancy room
$2800 if requiring a single occupancy room
Please note that pricing may increase if reservations are made with less than 120 days (4 months) remaining to our departure date
$1000 reservation fee per person needed to secure your voyage
4 travelers must sign up for the group voyage plans to be confirmed
The remainder is due 120 days (4 months) prior to the voyage date
* Prices are subject to change based on time of year, availability and locations. To secure your seat at the current price, please contact us right away.
Send me a: MESSAGE
I can't wait to hear from you!
Send me a message with your preferred voyage dates and/or any questions you might have.
If you have any custom voyage dates you'd like me to consider, feel free to message me about them (I may have flexibility).
Let's go to Rome together!