What is included:
- Pre-trip planning session in the time leading to the trip
- Pre-trip authentic Roman/Tuscan/Sicilian dinner with the group of travelers in Portland (depending on your destination)
- Personalized travel journal
- Journalistic photography throughout the trip
- Private apartment or villa for your entire trip with Divora
- All transportation for planned activities (private car, taxi, tram, train, etc)
- All meals as delineated in the itinerary (which you will receive about 1-2 months prior to your adventure)
- Generally speaking:
- For the 7-day trips: 4 dinners + 4 lunches
- For the 9-day trips: 5 dinners + 5 lunches
- 2 hands-on cooking classes (with lunch and/or dinner)
- Wine tasting(s) in enoteche (wine tasting rooms) in the city
- Wine tasting(s) in beautiful vineyards (day trips)
- Depending on season and availabilities:
- Olive oil workshop and tasting (day trip)
- Wild mushroom harvesting and preparation (day trip)
- Select wines for the table at each of our meals together
- Plenty of time in our itinerary for you to enjoy on your own (so you can explore as you wish)
- Lodging/tourism taxes imposed by Rome (€3.50 p/p p/night)
What is not included:
- Airfare/transportation to Rome
- Taxi/transportation to the apartment/villa
- Your own travel insurance (HIGHLY recommended! Click here to compare rates)
- Gratuity for drivers, tour operators, cooking lesson chefs, etc
- Meals and activities not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Totals vary and are based on double occupancy:
March 10-19 Rome + Orvieto (9 days) = from $2900
May 6-13 Rome (7 days) = from $2800
May 15-22 Naxos Greece (7 days) = from $2800
October 10-19 Rome + Cortona (9 days) = from $3200
October 20-28 Eastern Sicily (9 days) = from $3000
May 1-8 Rome (7 days) = Sold out, thank you!
October 13-20 Rome (7 days) = $2600 SPECIAL: $2400!
October 22-29 Western Sicily (7 days) $2300
Ready to join us in Rome & Italy (or Naxos Greece in 2019)? I am ready to show you all her culinary and cultural traditions, and some hidden secrets as well. Andiamo! (Let's go!)
Click the button below to send me a message so we can plan.
The reservation fee is of $1000 per traveler. This fee puts you on the list for your chosen Divora-series trip in a first come first served basis. The fee is fully refundable within 7 days, and becomes fully transferable to another Divora trip between 7 and 14 days of payment.
The official travel agreement will be emailed immediately after payment, and is due back signed 7 days after. The full balance is due 5 months prior to trip date.