What is included:
- Pre-trip planning session in the time leading to the trip
- Pre-trip authentic Roman/Tuscan/Sicilian dinner with the group of travelers in Portland (depending on your destination)
- Personalized travel journal
- Journalistic photography throughout the trip
- Private apartment or villa for your entire trip with Divora
- All transportation for planned activities (private car, taxi, tram, train, etc)
- All meals as delineated in the itinerary (which you will receive about 1-2 months prior to your adventure)
- Generally speaking:
- For the 7-day trips: 4 dinners + 4 lunches
- For the 9-day trips: 5 dinners + 5 lunches
- 2 hands-on cooking classes (with lunch and/or dinner)
- Wine tasting(s) in enoteche (wine tasting rooms) in the city
- Wine tasting(s) in beautiful vineyards (day trips)
- Depending on season and availabilities:
- Olive oil workshop and tasting (day trip)
- Wild mushroom harvesting and preparation (day trip)
- Select wines for the table at each of our meals together
- Plenty of time in our itinerary for you to enjoy on your own (so you can explore as you wish)
- Lodging/tourism taxes imposed by Rome (€3.50 p/p p/night)
What is not included:
- Airfare/transportation to Rome
- Taxi/transportation to the apartment/villa
- Your own travel insurance (HIGHLY recommended! Click here to compare rates)
- Gratuity for drivers, tour operators, cooking lesson chefs, etc
- Meals and activities not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Totals vary and are based on double occupancy:
March 20-29 Rome + Orvieto (9 days) = from $2900
April 1-8 Rome (7 days) = from $2800
May 15-22 Naxos Greece (7 days) = from $2800
October 10-19 Rome + Cortona (9 days) = from $3200
October 20-28 Eastern Sicily (9 days) = from $3000
May 1-8 Rome (7 days) = Sold out, thank you!
October 13-20 Rome (7 days) = $2600 SPECIAL: $2400!
October 22-29 Western Sicily (7 days) $2300
Ready to join us in Rome & Italy? I am ready to show you all her culinary and cultural traditions, and some hidden secrets as well. Andiamo! (Let's go!)
Click the button below to view the Reservation Payment Page (you will not be charged yet).
The reservation fee is of $750 per traveler. This fee puts you on the list for your chosen Divora-series trip in a first come first served basis. The fee is fully refundable within 7 days, and becomes fully transferable to another Divora trip between 7 and 14 days of payment.
The official travel agreement will be emailed immediately after payment, and is due back signed 7 days after. The full balance is due 5 months prior to trip date.