Click here to see our downloadable and printable PDF pamphlet.
You'll see photographs of Rome & Italy, it's culinary scene & historical beauty, as well as DivoraRoma information.
Share it with your friends and let's all go as a group!
- Find yourselves in Rome, meet me, and let's begin our journey together!
- I (Alice) will be your translator, negotiator, photographer & local Roman guide
- Conversational Italian: Iy is inevitable that you'll pick up a sentence of two!
- Lodging in a beautiful flat conveniently located in the heart of Rome, for easy access to sites, museums and restaurants
- Facilitation for transportation to museums and archaeological excursions
- Coffee or tea and pastries (a typical Italian breakfast) for each of the 6 mornings together, at a nearby caffe' or on our own flat
- 4 lunches (you are free to do as you please for the un-programmed 2)
- 3 dinners at delicious Roman restaurants catering specifically to DivoraRoma
- 1 dinner in our own flat with our own private chef demonstrating the process behind a typical Roman meal
- Select wines with lunch and dinner included, of course!
- Day-trip(s) outside of Rome for olive oil, wine and/or cheese tastings (all depending on the time of year and availability)
- The entire experience documented with professional photographs by me, founder of both DivoraRoma and MoscaStudio.com
- Each traveler will receive a personalized travel journal and a set of beautiful printed photographs from the journey
- If you live in the Portland Oregon area, we will gather as a group for a typical Roman cuisine dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, to get a taste of what's to come and to get excited about our travels to Rome!
4 to 8 travelers
7 days, 6 nights
$2400 per person for a double occupancy room
$2800 if requiring a single occupancy room
Please note that pricing may increase if reservations are made with less than 120 days (4 months) remaining to our departure date
$1000 reservation fee per person needed to secure your voyage
4 travelers must sign up for the group voyage plans to be confirmed
The remainder is due 120 days (4 months) prior to the voyage date
* Prices are subject to change based on time of year, availability and locations. To secure your seat at the current price, please contact us right away.
SAFETY and SECURITY:
It is important for each Divora Roma guest to be respectful of all cultures, accepting of local custom, and open minded to non-USA ways of being. Rome is loud. Rome is dirty. Rome is full of people... but Rome is also steeped in history, beautifully built over millennia, a Unesco World Heritage site, and absolutely incredible <3
Simply: please be mindful of the fact that you are a guest in another country, and always ask if you are unsure of anything. No question will go unanswered and no question is "dumb". The world is as safe and reliable, in more ways that one.
Don't worry! I (Alice) was born in Rome, I am an Italian citizen and I speak Italian fluently (the Roman dialect, too). I have solid local contacts prepared to welcome my Divora Roma guests. You should feel absolutely safe and secure around me; just follow my lead. I am eager to show you what Rome is all about!
At a GLANCE:
Once the trip is official, we will send you detailed pre-voyage planning information guide including details about what to bring, and the complete itinerary as well. For now, know that you are encouraged to bring a camera, great walking shoes, a world phone or an international phone/data plan, an appetite for the Italian culture (and foods!), and an open mind...
The Divora Roma experience is intended to be very intimate and personalized. It is designed for adults 21 and over (there will be wine!). We are opening each group to a maximum of 8 people and a minimum of 4. Come with a friend, or with your love, or with your family. Make this an experience to share with someone you hold dear. This can be your girls' trip, or your family trip or even part of your honeymoon <3