October 20 - 24, 2019
Join us for 4 days of western Sicily cuisine and sightseeing, among the beautiful volcanic cliffs, historic port villages, Greek temple ruins and ancient olive oil groves.
Add this adventure as a bonus to the week in Rome (October 13-20, 2019) or choose Sicily on its own. Make it a part of your European vacation and let’s eat!
$1500 per person (double occupancy) / $1800 per person (single occupancy)
4 fabulous days (3 nights)
Simply meet us at the Palermo airport (Falcone-Borsellino) on October 20th 2019 at 2pm! :)
$1000 due to reserve your spot
Balance due on or before May 20th, 2019
- Cooking classe(s) with a fabulous local family on their olive oil producing farm
- Market and food tour of Palermo’s famed culinary scene (and historic open air market and street food)
- Dining along the port towns on the coast (fresh fish and stunning views)
- Road trip to ancient ruins (some of which are deep in the country side along first roads!)
- Beautiful lodgings (private bedrooms and bathrooms with a stocked kitchen - food and wine - of course)
Your airfare to Palermo (or any other mode of travel you choose to get to Palermo)
Gratuity for the tour guides, chefs and hosts